Our children centre and holiday play Scheme is a warm, inviting, friendly place to be. We provide exciting activities for children to enjoy and encourage a desire to try new experiences through our well-planned interesting provision.
The main aims of the play centre and holiday scheme are to:
· Give children and young people aged 5-16 yrs. a safe, stimulating and welcoming space to call their own
· Encourage children and young people to use their imagination and explore their own creativity
· Give children and young people an opportunity to explore their ideas and talk about issues that affect them
· Lower the risk of children and young people becoming victims or crime or getting involved in crime
· Give children and young people sharing a commonality of experience, i.e. inadequate housing, a place to socialise
To improve the life experiences and outcomes of children, young people and their families by providing services and support at a time when they are most needed.
We provide practical and emotional support and advice service for families with children aged up to the age of 13.
We work holistically to provide a family-focused support plan in a welcoming, non-judgmental environment.
We work with families to enable them to cope with difficulties through both practical and emotional solutions.